I am so excited to be teaching at Shri Fest in Blue Mountain Village
Mark your calendars- November 2nd to 4th, 2012 for the SHRI FEST. I am so excited to be part of the teaching faculty of this incredible weekend.
What is shri fest?
shri fest is a yoga and arts festival that celebrates life in all its beauty. It brings together a community of like-minded people in an atmosphere infused with creativity and wonder.
The fall weekend festival features a variety of teachers who will inspire your yoga practice, talented musicians who will inspire you to take your practice to the next level and local artists who will showcase their work.
What can you expect?
- Opening ceremony
- A beautiful backdrop: Blue Mountain Village, surrounded by the mountains of Collingwood and dressed in Autumn’s breathtaking colours
- Incredible teachers, teaching a variety of yoga styles and traditions
- Many yoga classes to choose from over 3 days.
- Live Kirtan Saturday evening
- Live music and DJ during classes
- Farm to table dinner (optional Saturday night)
- Choose your teachers! Choose you classes! Choose your schedule!
First 25 tickets sold will be sold at $108.00
Full weekend pass – $210.00
Early bird (until July 31) – $169.00
Saturday day pass with Kirtan – $129.00
Farm to table dinner – $65.00 (includes 1 glass of local wine)
For more information please email shirlee at firstname.lastname@example.org